Wide Range Assortments of Roses
Select from a large variety of stunning roses. We have bush roses from the Grandiflora, Tea, Floribunda, Bush and Groundcover categories along with beautiful climbers. Week’s Roses have been tested hardy for our Wisconsin temperatures and with little or no winter care, ready to give years of enjoyment. We chose varieties based on color appeal, fragrance, and with pest and disease resistance.
Classes of Roses
The thousands of varieties of roses available today are broken down into rose classes, according to their history, parentage, and growth habits. As roses freely produce varied offspring, the class lines sometimes overlap, and many roses can be placed in more than one class.
The following class descriptions are intended as general guidelines.
- Climbers: Roses whose long canes can be trained along fences or walls, variable in flower size, form and mature habit.
- Floribunda: Medium sized flowers mostly borne in clusters, often more compact in habit, medium length stems.
- Grandiflora: Large flowers borne in clusters, usually taller in habit, individual stems within each cluster are suitable for cutting.
- Ground Covers: Roses with more spreading habits and good disease resistance that can be utilized in the landscape to achieve low growing mass plantings.
- Hybrid Tea: Large flowers generally borne one per stem, medium to tall in habit, long cutting stems.
- Shrub: Free-blooming plants with differing flower size & form, broadly varying in mature size but of full bushy attractive habit, usually good disease resistance & hardiness, mostly grown on their own.
Items listed below subject to stock availability.
Full Roses List – All roses $21.95
|All My Loving||Hybrid Tea||Light Red to Dark Pink||Moderate Tea w/ Slight Spice|
|Barbara Streisand||Hybrid Tea||Rich Lavender Blushing Darker||Strong Rose & Citrus Blossom|
|Burst of Joy||Floribunda||Orange w/ Yellow reverse||Mild Tea|
|Chantilly Cream||Hybrid Tea||Soft Yellow||Strong Sweet CitrusandOther Fruits|
|Chrysler Imperial||Hybrid Tea||Velvety Dark Red||Strong Damask Rose|
|Easy on the Eyes||Shrub Med||Med Pink with Magenta Eye||Moderate Citrus-Like & Spices|
|Easy to Please||Floribunda||Fuchsia Pink With Lighter Reverse||Moderate Clove/Hintes of Cinnamon|
|Firefighter||Hybrid Tea||Dusky Velvet Red||Intense Old Rose|
|Fragrant Cloud||Hybrid Tea||Orange-Red||Strong Sweet Spice & Rose|
|Golden Opportunity||Climber||Gold||Moderate Fruity & Tea|
|Heirloom||Hybrid Tea||Lilac Lavender Blend||Strong Sweet|
|Julia Child O/R||Floribunda||Butter Gold||Strong Licorice Candy & Spice|
|Knockout Double O/R||Shrub Med||Deep Pink/Light Red||None|
|Lady In Red||Climber Compact||Dark Red Suffused w/ Occasional Black Smoke||Light Tea|
|Livin' Easy O/R||Floribunda||Apricot Orange Blend||Moderate Fruity|
|Perfume Delight||Hybrid Tea||Deep Rose Pink||Strong, Heady, Damask Rose|
|Pope John Paul II||Hybrid Tea||Pure White||Strong Citrus Blossom|
|Pretty Lady Rose||Hybrid Tea||Dark Deep Even Pink||Moderately Strong Peony With Spices|
|Red Ribbons O/R||Groundcover||Bright Lasting Red||Light|
|Strike it Rich||Grandiflora||Deep Golden Yellow Spun With Orange-Pink||Strong Sweet Spice & Fruit|
|Take It Easy||Shrub Med||Red w/Lighter reverse and w/Eye||Slight Tea|
|Twilight Zone||Grandiflora||Deep Velvet Purple||Strong Clove & Spice|
|Violet's Pride||Floribunda||Lavender w/ a Magenta Heart||Strong Grapefruit, Fruity, Hints of Spice|
|Whimsy||Bush Compact||Painted Pink & White||Light Apple|