Wide Range Assortments of Roses
Select from a large variety of stunning roses. We have bush roses from the Grandiflora, Tea, Floribunda, Bush and Groundcover categories along with beautiful climbers. Week’s Roses have been tested hardy for our Wisconsin temperatures and with little or no winter care, ready to give years of enjoyment. We chose varieties based on color appeal, fragrance, and with pest and disease resistance.
Classes of Roses
The thousands of varieties of roses available today are broken down into rose classes, according to their history, parentage, and growth habits. As roses freely produce varied offspring, the class lines sometimes overlap, and many roses can be placed in more than one class.
The following class descriptions are intended as general guidelines.
- Climbers: Roses whose long canes can be trained along fences or walls, variable in flower size, form and mature habit.
- Floribunda: Medium sized flowers mostly borne in clusters, often more compact in habit, medium length stems.
- Grandiflora: Large flowers borne in clusters, usually taller in habit, individual stems within each cluster are suitable for cutting.
- Ground Covers: Roses with more spreading habits and good disease resistance that can be utilized in the landscape to achieve low growing mass plantings.
- Hybrid Tea: Large flowers generally borne one per stem, medium to tall in habit, long cutting stems.
- Shrub: Free-blooming plants with differing flower size & form, broadly varying in mature size but of full bushy attractive habit, usually good disease resistance & hardiness, mostly grown on their own.
Items listed below subject to stock availability.
Full Roses List – All roses $20.95
|All My Loving - SOLD OUT||Hybrid Tea||Light Red to Dark Pink||Moderate Tea w/ Slight Spice|
|Arctic Blue - SOLD OUTNEW||Floribunda||Lilac pink fading to lavender blue w/ cream reverse||Strong citrus|
|Blaze Improved||Climber||Pure Even Red||Light Tea|
|Burst of Joy - SOLD OUT||Floribunda||Brilliant Bicolor orange & bright yellow||Mild Tea|
|Chrysler Imperial - SOLD OUT||Hybrid Tea||Velvety Dark Red||Strong damask rose|
|Colorific - SOLD OUT||Floribunda||Salmon Blend Blushing Scarlet||Mild Fruity|
|Doris Day NEW||Floribunda||Pure Even Gold Yellow||Strong Fruity and Sweet Spice|
|Easy to Please NEW||Floribunda||Fuchsia Pink with Lighter Reverse||Moderate Clove/Hintes of Cinnamon|
|Ebb Tide - SOLD OUTNEW||Floribunda||Smoky Deep Plum||Strong, intense spicy cloves|
|Firefighter - SOLD OUT||Hybrid Tea||Dusky Velvet Red||Instense Old Rose|
|Julia Child O/R||Floribunda||Butter Gold||Strong Licorice Candy & Spice|
|Jump for Joy - SOLD OUTNEW||Floribunda||Peachy-Pink||Mild apple|
|Ketchup & Mustard - SOLD OUT||Floribunda||Red and Yellow Bicolor||Mild|
|Knockout Double O/R - SOLD OUT||Shrub Med||Deep Pink/Light Red||None|
|Knockout Rose Pink Double O/R||Shrub Med||Medium Flat Pink||None|
|Lady In Red - SOLD OUT||Climber Compact||Dark Red Suffused w/ Occasional Black Smoke||Light Tea|
|Livin' Easy O/R||Floribunda||Apricot Orange Blend||Moderate Fruity|
|Parade Day||Grandiflora||Fuchsia Pink Striped with Bright White||Strong Citrus-Like w/ Hints of Spice|
|Perfume Delight - SOLD OUTNEW||Hybrid Tea||Deep Rose-Pink||Strong, heady, damask rose|
|Red Ribbons O/R||Groundcover||Bright Lasting Red||Light|
|Silver Lining - SOLD OUTNEW||Floribunda||Silver Lavender||Mild Tea|
|Sunsprite - SOLD OUT||Floribunda||Deep Yellow||Strong Sweet Licorice|
|Take It Easy||Shrub Med||Red w/Lighter reverse and w/Eye||Slight Tea|
|Violet's Pride - SOLD OUT||Floribunda||Lavender w/ a Magenta Heart||Strong Grapefruit, Fruity, Hints of Spice|
|Whimsy NEW||Shrub/Patio||Painted pink & white||Light Apple|
|White Licorice - SOLD OUT NEW||Floribunda||Lemon cream||Strong licorice & Lemon blossoms|