Wide Range Assortments of Roses
Select from a large variety of stunning roses. We have bush roses from the Grandiflora, Tea, Floribunda, Bush and Groundcover categories along with beautiful climbers. Week’s Roses have been tested hardy for our Wisconsin temperatures and with little or no winter care, ready to give years of enjoyment. We chose varieties based on color appeal, fragrance, and with pest and disease resistance.
Classes of Roses
The thousands of varieties of roses available today are broken down into rose classes, according to their history, parentage, and growth habits. As roses freely produce varied offspring, the class lines sometimes overlap, and many roses can be placed in more than one class.
The following class descriptions are intended as general guidelines.
- Climbers: Roses whose long canes can be trained along fences or walls, variable in flower size, form and mature habit.
- Floribunda: Medium sized flowers mostly borne in clusters, often more compact in habit, medium length stems.
- Grandiflora: Large flowers borne in clusters, usually taller in habit, individual stems within each cluster are suitable for cutting.
- Ground Covers: Roses with more spreading habits and good disease resistance that can be utilized in the landscape to achieve low growing mass plantings.
- Hybrid Tea: Large flowers generally borne one per stem, medium to tall in habit, long cutting stems.
- Shrub: Free-blooming plants with differing flower size & form, broadly varying in mature size but of full bushy attractive habit, usually good disease resistance & hardiness, mostly grown on their own.
Items listed below subject to stock availability.
Full Roses List
|Blaze Improved||Climber||Pure Even Red||Light Tea|
|Lady In Red||Climber Compact||Dark Red Suffused w/ Occasional Black Smoke||Light Tea|
|Burst of Joy||Floribunda||Orange w/ Yellow reverse|
|Colorific||Floribunda||Salmon Blend Blushing Scarlet||Mild Fruity|
|Doris Day||Floribunda||Pure Even Gold Yellow||Strong Fruity and Sweet Spice|
|Easy Does It||Floribunda||Orangey-apricot to honey pink||Moderate fruity|
|Julia Child O/R||Floribunda||Butter Gold||Strong Licorice Candy & Spice|
|Ketchup & Mustard||Floribunda||Red and Yellow Bicolor||Mild|
|Livin' Easy O/R||Floribunda||Apricot Orange Blend||Moderate Fruity|
|Scentimental||Floribunda||Burgundy-Red swirled w/ Creamy White||Strong Sweet Spice|
|Sunsprite||Floribunda||Deep Yellow||Strong Sweet Licorice|
|Violet's Pride||Floribunda||Lavender w/ a Magenta Heart||Strong Grapefruit, Fruity, Hints of Spice|
|Fragrant Plum||Grandiflora||Lavender Blushing Purple||Strong Fruity|
|Happy Go Lucky||Grandiflora||Pure Yellow||Moderate Fruity and Tea|
|Miss Congeniality||Grandiflora||White w/ Pink Picotee||Moderate Sweet Pear w/Hint of Spice|
|Parade Day||Grandiflora||Fuchsia Pink Striped with Bright White||Strong Citrus-Like w/ Hints of Spice|
|Twilight Zone||Grandiflora||Deep Velvet Purple||Strong Clove & Spice|
|Red Ribbons O/R||Groundcover||Bright Lasting Red||Light|
|All My Loving||Hybrid Tea||Light Red to Dark Pink||Moderate Tea w/ Slight Spice|
|Elizabeth Taylor||Hybrid Tea||Deep Pink with Smoky Edges||Slight Spice|
|Fragrant Cloud||Hybrid Tea||Orange-Red||Strong Sweet Spice & Rose|
|Heirloom||Hybrid Tea||Lilac Lavender Blend||Strong Sweet|
|In the Mood||Hybrid Tea||Brilliant Red||Mild Tea|
|Love at First Site||Hybrid Tea||Red w/White underside|
|Olympiad||Hybrid Tea||Spotlight Red||Light Fruity|
|Pope John Paul II - SOLD OUT||Hybrid Tea||Pure White||Strong Citrus Blossom|
|Easy on the Eyes||Shrub Med||Med Pink with Magenta Eye||Moderate Citrus-Like & Spices|
|Home Run O/R||Shrub Med||Showy Flame Red||Slight|
|Knockout Double O/R||Shrub Med||Deep Pink/Light Red||None|
|Knockout Rose Pink Double O/R - SOLD OUT||Shrub Med||Medium Flat Pink||None|
|Take It Easy||Shrub Med||Red w/Lighter reverse and w/Eye||Slight Tea|