Wide Range Assortments of Roses
Select from a large variety of stunning roses. We have bush roses from the Grandiflora, Tea, Floribunda, Bush and Groundcover categories along with beautiful climbers. Week’s Roses have been tested hardy for our Wisconsin temperatures and with little or no winter care, ready to give years of enjoyment. We chose varieties based on color appeal, fragrance, and with pest and disease resistance.
Classes of Roses
The thousands of varieties of roses available today are broken down into rose classes, according to their history, parentage, and growth habits. As roses freely produce varied offspring, the class lines sometimes overlap, and many roses can be placed in more than one class.
The following class descriptions are intended as general guidelines.
- Climbers: Roses whose long canes can be trained along fences or walls, variable in flower size, form and mature habit.
- Floribunda: Medium sized flowers mostly borne in clusters, often more compact in habit, medium length stems.
- Grandiflora: Large flowers borne in clusters, usually taller in habit, individual stems within each cluster are suitable for cutting.
- Ground Covers: Roses with more spreading habits and good disease resistance that can be utilized in the landscape to achieve low growing mass plantings.
- Hybrid Tea: Large flowers generally borne one per stem, medium to tall in habit, long cutting stems.
- Shrub: Free-blooming plants with differing flower size & form, broadly varying in mature size but of full bushy attractive habit, usually good disease resistance & hardiness, mostly grown on their own.
Items listed below subject to stock availability.
Full Roses List – All roses $24.99
|All My Loving
|Light Red to Dark Pink
|Moderate Tea w/ Slight Spice
|Rich Lavender Blushing Darker
|Strong Rose & Citrus Blossom
|Burst of Joy
|Bicolor Brilliant Orange & Bright Yellow
|Strong Sweet Citrus & Other Fruit
|Strong Damask Rose
|Easy on the Eyes
|Medium Pink w/ a Magenta -Purple Heart
|Moderate Citrus-Like & Spices
|Easy to Please
|Fuchsia pink w/ a Lighter Reverse
|Moderate Clove w/ Hints of Cinnamon
|Falling in Love
|Warm Pink w/ a Cream Reverse
|Strong Rose & Fruit
|Intense Old Rose
|Strong Sweet Spice & Rose
|Lavender Blushing Purple
|Moderate Fruity & Tea
|Julia Child O/R
|Even, Butter Gold
|Strong Licorice Candy & Spice
|Knockout Double O/R
|KnockoutPink Double O/R
|Medium Flat Pink
|Lady In Red
|Dark Red Suffused w/ Occasional Black Smoke
|Livin' Easy O/R
|Apricot Orange Blend
|Fuchsia Pink Striped with Bright White
|Strong Citrus-Like w/ Hints of Spice
|Magenta / Fading to Lavender-Pink
|Strong Fruity w/ Spices
|Picture Perfect NEW 2023
|Fuchsia Pink with White Reverse
|Moderate Tea w/ Slight Spice
|Pope John Paul II
|Strong Citrus Blossom
|Pretty Lady Rose
|Dark Deep Even Pink
|Moderately Strong Peony w/ Spices
|Red Ribbons O/R
|Bright Lasting Red
|Strike it Rich
|Deep Golden Yellow spun w. Orange-Pink
|Strong Sweet Spice & Fruit
|Intense Sweet Citrus & Rose
|Strong Sweet Licorice
|Sweet Madame Blue
|Lavender w/ Magenta Heart
|Strong Citrus & Spice
|Take It Easy
|Red w/Lighter reverse and w/Eye
|Deep Velvet Purple
|Strong Clove & Spice
|Uptown Girl NEW 2023
|Warm Coral Pinik with a Deeper Orange-Toned Interior
|Moderate Fruity & Spices
|Lavender w/ a Magenta Heart
|Strong Grapefruit w/ Hints of Spices
|Bush Compact 18-24"
|Painted Pink & White